Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Ramblings of a Madwoman

So today... I'm trying to eat a bit healthier. I have this nasty PCOS thing which screws up my periods, so I'm trying to eat a little more healthfully. I'm not sure how it's going to work out, but I'm going to try. So far breakfast was a shared orange and banana and a small handful of cheerios and a slice of corned beef (for protein! I don't eat eggs.) I do think I need a little caffeine though! But I've made it this far (2:47PM) and I haven't had coffee... maybe I can hold out. But why torture myself?! Ugh!

I need to get out of the house today though... not quite sure where I'd like to go. Grocery store was done last night, and I can't really think of anything we *need*... except maybe DD's night time diapers. Maybe we'll go to Target. That leads me to dinner...

I think I'm going to cook up some chicken to make a chicken Caesar salad. I already have the salad mix, and the chicken is in the freezer... yeah, this might work. And it doesn't take forever to make, so yeah, it might be do-able.

Ugh.. I just remembered I have to call Evenflo about DD's baby gate. It won't stay tight! ugh! I hope they'll help us out, we haven't had the thing long! I don't think I kept the receipt.. or did I? Hmm.

Dangit I wish blogspot had smilies. I NEED MY SMILIES!!

No comments:

Post a Comment