Friday, March 20, 2009

Fun Friday

So... around 3AM I wake up, I hear rain tickling our windows... I couldn't figure out what it was at first. It almost sounded like the walls were cracking. But, I looked outside, and it was raining... blecch. I get up to go to the bathroom, and put a light blanket on my daughter. I don't want her to get chilly...

Next thing you know, she's having another night terror. She's screaming this shrill scream, over and over, she's clearly not awake although her eyes are open, and she's screaming so hard she pukes. Fun. The funny thing is, we just changed her sheets a few hours earlier. Go figure.

But wait.. the puking isn't over. So around noon today, I get that weird feeling in my stomach and throat, and I start salivating. I'm pretty well-versed in puking since I did it for almost 6 months while pregnant with my daughter... so I know my warning signs. Lo and behold-- I had to run to the bathroom and pray to the porcelain goddess.

But, I don't really feel sick, and she seems fine too. ::shrug::

No comments:

Post a Comment